Why Our Pub is Great
You know that pub with the lovely beer garden you automatically think of when you want to meet family for lunch or mates for drinks? That pub you pop into for a swift one after work? The Hadcroft at Lye in Stourbridge is that pub. The one you go to because you always get exactly what you want there. And the atmosphere is always nice and friendly. The staff know your name and your drink. There’s always a good guest beer to try, something tasty on the food menu, and plenty going on socially.
We do every pub drink you can name, from cask ales, draught beers and cider to fizz, cocktails, spirits, shots and bombs. Try a craft beer or check out our easy-drinking wines. Come in for coffee or treat yourself to a creamy hot chocolate. You’ll find plenty of choice when it comes to soft drinks as well. Work your way through the drinks list and keep your energy levels up with tasty sharers from the kitchen. It’s all good.
Coming in for lunch or dinner? Bring your appetite. We’re generous with the pub grub. We’ve got everyone covered, from those who like straightforward British classics to people who like to try new flavours now and then. Our burgers and mega mixed grills hit the spot. Light bites are ideal when you’re feeling peckish. And if you want a roast but don’t fancy slaving over a hot oven, come over on Sunday and let us do the cooking.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
Our food is about more than just great prices. We’ve created a menu that’s got something for everyone, whether you’re treating the kids to an after-school dinner or bringing your other half in for a special meal. But whatever you order, you can be sure of one thing. It’s proper pub food from the UK and around the world. Like our cracking curries and juicy burgers. Or our loaded chicken dishes, served with traditional and global-inspired sauces and your choice of sides.
Loads of our dishes are included in weekly deals. Make sure you check out our offers before you order. Your meal could be eligible for a free drink or a tempting upgrade.
Our Pub Facilities
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.